The scary part about this workout is how bad!ss you'll feel afterwards. A stability ball, barbell or dumbbells and a mini band is all you need for this killer workout. <--See what I did there? Coach by day, comedian by night. Many of these pieces of equipment, costume included, can be found on Amazon.com. I don't get paid endorse Amazon but I should. For my clients I am able to purchase all fitness equipment directly through the retailers at cost for you. As always, any questions on how to torture yourself more just DM Me. Happy to help.
Stability Ball Jack Knife
1. Start in push-up position, but with your shins on a fitness ball.
2. Your body should form a straight line from ankles to head.
3. Without rounding your lower back, contract your abs and use your feet to pull the ball toward your chest by bending your knees.
4. Pause, and return to the starting position. Repeat 13 times.
1. Start by pressing up the barbell with your grip less than 12 inches apart.
2. Slowly lower the barbell towards your head, pause, and raise the barbell again. Repeat 13 times.
1. Stand and hold a barbell or one or two dumbbells with palms facing in.
2. With your back straight and knees locked, bend your body at your waist and lower down to the floor.
3. Then straighten up while still holding the dumbbells at arms length. This is a very difficult exercise and is not meant for beginners. Repeat 13 times.
Mini Band Monster Walks
1. Start by placing the band around the ankles of both legs.
2. Soften your knees, and step one foot out to the side, then slowly step your opposite foot in the same direction.
3. Keep an upright posture, and try to avoid dragging your feet.
4. Repeat on the other side. Repeat this for 40 seconds.
Ajia Clancy coaches YOU to self empowerment while helping you navigate life towards your health & wellness goals.