Making workouts fun for both dads and children is a great way to encourage bonding time and physical activity. I certainly LOVE My themed workouts, so enjoy this Spiderman themed short, but effective workout! Wanna make it even more fun? Pull that Spiderman costume outta the closet!
Remember, the key is to make the workouts age-appropriate and enjoyable for the children involved. By being enthusiastic and incorporating fun activities, dads can create lasting memories together while instilling a love for physical fitness in their children.
1. Support your body off the floor, resting on your toes and elbows.
2. Raise one foot off the floor, bending at the knee bring it to your elbow while remaining in the plank position.
3. Return your foot back to starting position.
4. Repeat on the other side. Alternate sides with each rep. Repeat.
1. Start in the top position of a push up with your arms straight.
2. Bend your elbows and lower your body towards the floor while also bending one knee and bringing it to your elbow with your foot off the floor.
3. Push back up to the top position.
4. Repeat with the other leg to the other elbow. Make sure to perform one rep on one side, then switch to the other side.
1. Start in the top position of a push up with your arms and legs straight.
2. Step one foot forward to your hand, bending at the knee, keeping the other leg straight.
3. Return to starting position.
4. Alternate sides with each rep. Repeat.
Ajia Clancy coaches YOU to self empowerment while helping you navigate life towards your health & wellness goals.